Monday, March 14, 2011

Calea

You would be probably wondering why was I not updating this blog. Well, I was wandering around some websites and I had been to Bacolod (and on Wednesday I'll be in Legazpi). So I would tell you. First of all, me and my family ate chicken inasal in Manokan Country. Second, we ate some yummy cakes in Calea, which serves moderately-sweet but very tasty cakes in Bacolod.

The topic of this post is literally, Calea. Which serves pastries like Cheescakes and pastries for the sweet tooth like you. We ate five slices of five different cakes, which cost a little over 400Php (Also counting the take outs). We bought Blueberry Cheesecake (my mother), Double Chocolate (my father's), Oreo Cheesecake (Mine), and Carrot Cake and Cheesecake with Raspberry Syrup (both are take-outs)

I really liked the cheesecake. It really pleased me. The cake was very delicious. I couldn't ask for more! The Oreo was minced to bits and the cheese was of a very good quality, the proof was that it does not easily crumbled. The overall presentation is pretty nice, because it never leaves me starving, it's too scrumptious, you can't just waste your time and money on this one!

So, my mother took pictures of our experience!
Calea is in Bacolod and is near a hotel called L'Fisher Hotel.

HOW would you stop eating when there are cakes here to keep your sweet tooth from starving?
ANSWER: Visit Calea for a yummy pastry treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment